0.5mm 440C Stainless Steel Ball
1) Material: AISI 440C
2) Size: 0.5mm (Sizes are available in millimeters, inches and fractions. )
3) Grades: G5, G10, G25, G100, G500 (Grade Standard Comply with AFMBA. 10 or DIN 5401.)
4) Hardness: HRC58~64.
5) Certificate: ISO-9001, TS-16949, ISO14001
6) Proportion: kgs per 1000pcs: 0.00051KG，no. of balls per kg: 1,960,780pcs
7) Application: It's suitable for special environment and machine as like hydraulic parts, grinding machine and so on, it has better rust resistence and hardness than AISI 420.
440C Stainless Steel Ball Chemical Composition %
C 0.95--1.20 Si 1.00MAX Mn 1.00MAX P 0.04MAX S 0.02MAX Cr 16.00--18.00 Mo 0.40-0.80
AISI 440C balls are a martenistic-type stainless steel, which is used extensively in bearing applications that require corrosion-resisting properties. 440C balls are resistant to corrosion from fresh water, steam, crude oil, gasoline, perspiration, alcohol, blood and foodstuffs. Maximum resistance to corrosion and tarnishing is only achieved when 440C is fully hardened and surfaces are polished to a high luster. HRT provides 440C balls in vacuum melt condition upon request.
Miniature balls are those that are less than 1/8" (3 mm) in diameter.
Some of their key applications include instrumentation for calibration and
Switching, microvalves, pumps, medical and dental equipment, optical
Devices, ball screws, timepieces, metal detectors, disk drives, and pens.
- 440/440C Stainless Steel Balls
- 430 Stainless Steel Balls
- 420/420C Stainless Steel Balls
- 317L Stainless Steel Balls
- 316/316L Stainless Steel Balls
- 304 Stainless Steel Balls
- 302 Stainless Steel Balls
- 202 Stainless Steel Balls
- 201 Stainless Steel Balls
- Chrome Steel Balls
- Ceramic Balls
- Plastic Balls
- Glass Balls
- Brass Balls
- Tungsten-carbide Balls
- Carbon Steel Balls
- Aluminum Balls
- Electroplating Steel Balls
- Standard Balls
- Steel Grit
- Needle Rollers
- Ball Bearing Guide Bushings
- Sorting Machines